If you are looking for accommodation the night before or the night after the Tour in Johannesburg, please see our suggestions for establishments nearby to the Wilderness Safaris offices and the coach departure/ arrival point.
The Syrene Boutique Hotel
The Syrene Boutique Hotel offers an extraordinary experience for the discerning traveller whether it is for business or for pleasure. Their unique serene aesthetics and attentive staff are combined with business class luxury and all the facilities needed for a comfortable and pleasurable stay.
- ZAR 1175.00 per person sharing per night (Includes breakfast)
- ZAR 1980.00 per single person per night (Includes breakfast)
- Luggage Shuttle from The Syrene to the Wilderness Safaris Offices: ZAR 80.00
If you have booked for the coach transfer, a packed breakfast can be arranged – please liaise directly with the hotel in advance in this regard.
Transfers from the hotel to/from the coach departure point can be arranged upon request at an additional cost.
Sandton Lodge Rivonia
Sandton Lodge Rivonia offers a relaxed “home-from-home” environment for the business traveler or for families looking for a more personal space. Enjoy this uniquely tranquil experience right in the heart of Sandton.
- Standard Room: ZAR 1190.00 per room or ZAR 960.00 single occupancy (includes breakfast)
- Luxury Room: ZAR 1320.00 per room or ZAR 1095.00 single occupancy (includes breakfast)
- Dinner (on request): ZAR 250.00 per person
- Transfer: ZAR 95.00 one way to Wilderness Safaris
Includes: Breakfast served in the Bistro Restaurant from 07h00 – 10h00 daily.
If you have booked the coach transfer, a packed breakfast can be arranged from the hotel directly.
Other information: All their rooms have; air-conditioning and heating, tea and coffee facilities, selected DSTV channels, mini-bar fridge (Stocked on request) and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and patio/terrace areas. The bar and restaurant are open until 21h00 daily. Secure onsite parking and next-day laundry service is available.